HEALING LIFESTYLE FOR EVERYONE
Based on the Article THE HEALING LIFESTYLE
by Lawrence Wilson, MD
© UPDATED APRIL 2, 2011, The Center For Development
1. Reduce stress wherever you can by living simply and inexpensively. Also, do your best to live and work in a place with clean air, peace and quiet.
2. More rest is critical for most people. Do your best to get 9-10 or more hours of sleep every night. Also, getting to sleep early, between 8 and 9 PM, will give you the most restful night’s sleep. Naps are excellent during the day and may also be needed, as you may feel tired at times as healing occurs.
3. Gentle exercise only is best with a nutritional balancing program because it will help conserve most of your energy for healing. Limit your exercise to gentle walking, hiking, bicycling or perhaps swimming in lakes, oceans or rivers but not pools, preferably, due to toxic chemicals and infections. Although some health authorities will disagree, it is not necessary to exercise vigorously. Even Kenneth Cooper, the founder of aerobics, discovered this after a number of people dropped dead of heart attacks during vigorous exercise routines. Most people are 1) exhausted, and 2) very unhealthy. As a result, vigorous exercise may feel good, but just stresses the body severely and is never a good idea.
5. The daily spinal twist. This simple exercise will help keep your spine in alignment, and is as good a most chiropractic, although it is not a substitute for excellent chiropractic care.
Lie down on your back with your legs straight, feet together but not crossed, and your arms stretched out to the sides. First gently and slowly turn your head from left to right, several times. This, alone, will help adjust your neck and upper back. If you can do it gently, move your head as far to the right and to the left as you can. Always do it slowly, however, and never force anything.
Part II. This is for your mid and lower back, an area that most people have difficulty with. Lift your left leg straight up in the air and gently swing it to your right over the other leg so it twists your spine to the right. Stay here for a few breaths and slowly release. Repeat on the other side. This exercise stretches, aligns and helps energy flow through the spine.
6. Rub your feet daily, or preferably twice daily, using the principles of foot reflexology. This is a simple, inexpensive but quite powerful procedure that anyone can do at home. It will balance the channel system of the body and by so doing help release toxins, help relax the body, and improve many types of symptoms. I suggest doing it in the morning at before bedtime at night. Ten minutes for each foot is sufficient in most cases. Click on the Foot Chart …
7. Abstain altogether from sexual fluid loss, or minimize it. This means try not to ejaculate, men, and for women it means to limit orgasms and sexual fluid loss.
8. Sun exposure for up to 30 minutes daily is very good. Do not stay in the sun for hours, as this is toxic, even if you wear sunscreen. Most suncreens are toxic as well.
9. Reduce toxic exposures. Reduce all chemicals on your skin such as perfumes, cologne, lotions, etc. Use only natural products with as few chemicals in them as possible.
10. Avoid and remove all silver amalgam dental fillings. If you have silver amalgam dental fillings, begin now to have them replaced with either composite fillings or gold alloy. The silver amalgams contain mercury that is extremely toxic.
11. Minimize electromagnetic pollution. Try to use a wired land telephone, rather than a cell phone. If you must use a cell or portable phone, hold it away from your head or use a headset or speakerphone. Turn off all electrical devices when you sleep, and keep them as far away as possible from you at all times.
DAILY USE OF A NEAR INFRARED LIGHT SAUNA
Near infrared light sauna therapy was added to nutritional balancing several years ago because it is a fabulous, inexpensive and quite safe healing and detoxification procedure. It is not required for everyone, but often greatly speeds up healing. With regular use, it allows the body to eliminate hundreds of toxic chemicals and two dozen toxic metals in a few years that would otherwise take much longer.
It also helps tremendously to safely eliminate chronic infections. It also dramatically improves circulation, hydration and oxygenation of the body. Near infrared saunas are dry, clean and use very little electricity. We can help you build one with free plans, or we offer a simple frame sauna for … Contact us for more information about this.
DAILY COFFEE ENEMAS
This is another excellent, safe and powerful detoxification procedure that I always recommend with a nutritional balancing program. Although they are not always needed, they greatly speed up the healing process for most people. For more information about them and the procedure for doing them, read Coffee Enemas on this website.
MORE SPECIFIC DIETS AND SUPPLEMENTS
The above along with Dietary Concepts For Everyone is the beginning of a healthful lifestyle, diet and healing program that, in my experience, will actually heal over 50% of people’s symptoms, with nothing else added. It is the place to begin.
The next step, if you choose it, is to embark on a more precise and more personalized nutritional balancing program. This involves having a properly performed and correctly interpreted hair mineral analysis to assess your body chemistry and your particular needs. The program will combine most of the above with more specific instructions regarding your diet and drinking water.
In addition, an individualized program will include several more food supplements based on your hair analysis patterns, and more precise instructions on the use of the detoxification procedures. In addition, the hair mineral test may offer other clues and information that may help us design a more personalized program for you. For more on this topic, go to Services and Pricing.